The Kenya National Commission for UNESCO (KNATCOM) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and selects candidates on merit, through fair and open competition, from the widest range of eligible candidates.
i). Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
ii). Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
iii). KNATCOM reserves the right to reject inaccurate and wrongly filled forms
iv). By filling and submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to abide with the specified terms and conditions in the advert AS IS
Please complete all sections of this online form as appropriate in BLOCK letters
1. VACANCY APPLIED FOR
2. PERSONAL DETAILS OF THE APPLICANT
3. EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
(Declaration of the above information will not necessarily debar an applicant from employment in this Commission. Each case will be considered on its own merit)
4. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (Starting with the Highest)
Select all the applicable Qualifications
5. PROFESSIONAL/ TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS/ CERTIFICATIONS RELEVANT TO POST (Where applicable)
6. RELEVANT COURSES AND TRAINING ATTENDED LASTING NOT LESS THAN ONE (1) WEEK
7. CURRENT REGISTRATION/ MEMBESHIP TO PROFESSIONAL BODIES (IF ANY)
8. EMPLOYEMENT BACKGROUND –Where applicable (Starting with the most recent)
9. KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
Name of Organization, Nature of achievement. (Do not explain)
10. LEADERSHIP/MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE
To be filled by those applying for Managerial/ Technical level position [KNC 1 - 6]
11. COMPLIANCE WITH CONSTITUTIONAL OBLIGATIONS
Possession of recent and valid clearance certificates from the following institutions (Mandatory*)
12. REFEREES (Three people who have interacted with you professionally other than your relatives)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO THE APPLICANT
Applicants must take note that it is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job application and the same will be verified by the relevant bodies. If you have misrepresented or omitted any facts which are established thereafter, you shall be disqualified during the recruitment process or discharged after you are hired.
I understand that inaccurate, misleading or untrue statements or knowingly withheld information given on this form may result in disqualification, summary termination of employment and or/legal action. I hereby confirm that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for employment and that the answers given by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I further certify that I, the undersigned applicant, have personally completed this application. I understand that any omission or misstatement of material fact on this application or any other document used to secure employment shall be grounds for rejection of this application or for immediate discharge if I am employed, regardless of the time elapsed before discovery.